Goncharov Sergei Andreevich, Postgraduate student, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), email@example.com
Background. The Russian Federation Prosecutor’s Office has the most extensive powers in the area of supervision of labor law in comparison to other state organizations. As a result of the prosecutor’s work, a violator deviating from wage payment may be imposed even a criminal punishment. However, the most common measure of the response is to make unscrupulous employers administratively responsible by a public prosecutor’s order under Art. 5.27 of the Administrative Code Russian Federation.
Materials and methods. The article provides an analysis an edition of art. 5.27 of the Administrative Code of the Russian Federation for the period from 2014 to 2016 and its application by the Russian Federation Prosecutor’s Office.
Results. During the analysis the author has found out some problems in this sphere and the disparity between the social danger of the offenses and the punishment provided for.
Conclusions. The rule of law under consideration requires radical changes by clarifying the signs of offenses in the area of labor relations and the delimitation of administrative responsibility for them.
prosecutors, labor law, wages, worker, public prosecutor’s supervision
1. Karpushkin A. V. Izvestiya vysshikh uchebnykh zavedeniy. Povolzhskiy region. Obshchestvennye nauki [University proceedings. Volga region. Social sciences]. 2011, no. 1 (17), pp. 16–21.
2. Abdullaev E. E. ogly. Trudovoe pravo v Rossii i za rubezhom [Labor law in Russian and abroad]. 2011, no. 3, pp. 43–48.
3. Sobranie zakonodatel'stva RF [Collected laws of the Russian Federation]. 2002, 7 January, no. 1, art. 1.
4. Sobranie zakonodatel'stva RF [Collected laws of the Russian Federation]. 1995, 20 November, no. 47, art. 4472.
5. Sobranie zakonodatel'stva RF [Collected laws of the Russian Federation]. 2002,7 January, no.1, art.3 (part 1).
6. Rossiyskaya gazeta [The Russian Newspaper]. 1996, no. 23 (6 February).
7. Gorbacheva A. V. Izvestiya vysshikh uchebnykh zavedeniy. Povolzhskiy region. Obshchestvennye nauki [University proceedings. Volga region. Social sciences]. 2014, no. 3 (31), pp. 19–26.
8. Ob organizatsii prokurorskogo nadzora za ispolneniem zakonov, soblyudeniem prav i svobod cheloveka i grazhdanina: Prikaz General'noy prokuratury RF ot 07.12.2007 № 195 [On organization of supervision over the observance of law, human and civil rights and freedoms: the Order of the General Prosecutor’s Office of the Russian Federation from 07.12.2007 № 195].
9. Karpacheva S. A. Zakonnost' [Lawfulness]. 2014, no. 12, pp. 13–16.